Saturday, March 21, 2015

A Day I Never Want To Forget

Yesterday is a day I never want to forget. I feel that it is a day that will go down in history as the beginning of my knitting dream come true. I met with some very powerful people and discussed my future. They have faith in me and are giving me the opportunity to lifetime. I can't really talk about all of the details at this time because there's so much that needs to be worked out. But I can say this, I can see The feature and it looks very promising.
Monday morning I will be handing in my notice at my medical office, and the following Monday I will be starting a new career in retail.
That's right, at 40 years old I am changing career fields completely.  Well, not completely. But I am giving up the office life in pursuit of my hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment