Thursday, March 26, 2015

This Buffalo Yarn is killing me!

Yet again I've decided to frog the scarf I was working on with this lovely yarn. I don't know why I have such a knitting blockage with this yarn. I think I have put to much pressure on myself for two reasons.
The first is the person I am making this for is special and I want the finished project to be perfect. The second is this yarn is so darn amazing I want the project to be perfect!
So again I am on the prowl for a new pattern...
I opened up Raverly this morning and the first pattern on the front page jumped out at me.
Marina pattern by Kate Blackburn
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/marina-9
I think I can do it... Ok, I know I can knit the pattern, I hope it lives up to the pressure.

((( here I go again )))



No comments:

Post a Comment