Thursday, February 25, 2010

Got That Fixed, Then Got Adventurous

After fixing the size by a major decrease I moved on and finished the ribbing. Then I got a little tired of the green and decided to add some cream. After 3 round of cream I decided to try my hand at color work. I went online and found a nice Nordic pattern and got to work trying my hand at colorwork. I didn't count the stitches so I am a little off with my pattern. But hey, this is just a prototype after all, a design in action. Trying things out for practice. Crossing fingers it turns out looking half way normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment