I decided to change the original pattern because I didn't do the math and it turned out all wrong. After searching the web for patterns I liked, I got very discouraged. I noticed the sweater my husband was wearing and right away it dawned on me that was the design I wanted. I got out graph paper and went to work. I came up with the design above and lucked out when it fit mathematically into my hat. (after I took the time to count the stitches). I didn't get much knitting done tonight because I spent most my time working on the pattern. Can't wait till tomorrow when I can make a little more progress.
A new pen wouldn’t hurt either
16 hours ago